CASTELLI PODIO JERSEY MSRP: $99.99
- Prosecco Strada fabric body with mesh side panels for breathability and comfort
- Full-length covered zipper with Castelli Scorpion zipper pull
- Asymmetrical collar with added draft flap protects neck from zipper
- Longer length, inset sleeves for perfect anatomic fit
- Silicone gripper elastic at waist to keep the jersey in place
- Three rear pockets with Reflective tabs
- Dropped hem pockets for better fit around waist
2019 Official Race Jersey by Castelli
CARE INFORMATION for Castelli Servizio Corse product
Castelli products have been specially developed to meet the needs of professional athletes at the highest level of the sport so they can perform well in all conditions, from the color of Belgium in March to the heat of France in July. We select materials that will maximize your performance but that sometimes require some extra care in washing. We cannot guarantee that your Castelli product will last forever, but we can give you some general tips to extend the life of the garment and maximize its performance.
• Always read the Care Label on the garment before washing.
• To reduce snags and damage from washing, ensure that garments are completely closed up. Zip-up all zippers, secure any hooks or loops, and close all snaps and Velcro. Turn garment inside out.
• Wash with small amount of liquid detergent (max. 30 degrees Celsius)
• Do NOT use a fabric softener! This can destroy the wicking treatments, membranes, water repellency, etc.
• Hang dry or leave the garment flat to dry, but do not tumble dry.
• To reduce heat damage from drying, hang dry your garments or dry flat. Heat and agitation in the dryer environment can cause clothing to wear out at an accelerated rate.
• Castelli custom apparel is covered by warranty for one year from the date you receive the product.
• Eligibility is limited to garments that have failed due to a defect in the manufacturing process, like a broken zipper or stitching failure.
• Castelli will repair or replace your garment depending on the nature of the defect.
• Normal wear and tear is not warrantable.
• Contact your local Castelli sales representative or email email@example.com for warranty support.